Following on from the launch of its reduced salt baguette at the end of last year, Délifrance UK (Wigston, Leics) has launched the DéliVital range, comprising the ‘Vitality’ seeded baguette and the ‘Omega 3’ white baguette.The Vitality baguette is packed with sesame and pumpkin seeds, wheatgerm and fibre, says the firm, offering a natural source of vitamin B1 and B9 (folic acid), magnesium and iron. The Omega 3 baguette also provides a good source of fibre, adds Délifrance, and contains the essential fatty acid Omega 3, which contributes to a healthy heart.“Our tests have shown that eating one Délifrance Omega 3 baguette (100g) counts as 49.2% of your recommended daily fibre intake and 30% of your recommended daily Omega 3 intake,” says Délifrance UK’s marketing controller Lucy Pickersgill.“There is a huge trend today for self health management, with people measuring their own cholesterol levels, glucose levels and blood pressure.”
- Press release: Milestone for £242 million Trans-Pennine road improvements
- Frank Viele Had Hometown Fans Capture His Concert Footage For This Exciting New Video [Premiere]
- Countdown to Elements Lakewood: Activities and Installations
- To Have and to Hold! Musical Revue Til Divorce Do Us Part to Play Off-Broadway
- Are micro branches the next big idea for credit unions?