Pret A Manger has taken to the road to promote its Proper Porridge and Quinoa Rice Pots. Touring from Brighton to Aberdeen, where it will finish on 27 February, the two-week tour in a fully branded van aims to furnish thousands of Brits with free samples.The van and its crew of hot chefs will stop on 12 city high streets along the way, offering full-size portions of the best-selling Proper Porridge, made from British jumbo oats and fresh milk by morning. Afternoons will treat the public to sample sizes of the new Korean Barbecue Pulled Pork and Sweet Potato & Cauli Curry Quinoa Rice Pots, made using British-grown quinoa.The tour is being promoted across social media and has also picked local Instagram users to take photos to aid the campaign, with one from each city visited on hand to shoot that day.Pret will then post the photos on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and use locally targeted paid media with the hashtag #HotPret to reveal which city they are visiting that day.A spokeswoman for Pret said: “Pret’s hot food offering continues to grow and what better way to introduce two new additions (and a breakfast classic) than to have a bit of fun warming up thousands of people across Britain with free samples of our delicious Porridge and Quinoa Rice Pots.”Customers can find out when the van arrives in their town by following @pret on Twitter and @pretamangeruk on Instagram.
- The impact of atmospheric storminess on the sensitivity of Southern Ocean circulation to wind stress changes
- News story: New training for health visitors to boost early language skills
- Tri-campus community comes together to speak out against sexual assault
- Violence Related to Drug Trafficking Still Rising in Latin America
- Rocky Point Man Commits Suicide in Police Custody