The Manchester, VT based firm of Ramsay Gourd Architects has recently opened a satellite office in Burlington. The new office, located in the Hall Block, at the corner of College & South Winooski Streets provides the firm with the opportunity to expand their service territory to the north, while maintaining a personal connection with their client base.Founded in 1996, Ramsay Gourd Architects is a small practice with a strong portfolio of residential and small-scale commercial and hospitality projects to its credit. “We see the Burlington office as providing us with an opportunity to reach a more diverse client base. While we currently have projects in Boston and New York, it’s great to do work in your backyard.” said Ramsay Gourd. “We are just expanding our backyard.”The Burlington office is being run locally by Patrick King, a three-year employee of RGA, and alumnus of Norwich University’s class of 2006 Master of Architecture Program. A native to Vermont, Patrick comes to the field with a background in construction and a strong understanding building sciences.To learn more about Ramsay Gourd Architects, or to see a sample of their work, log onto www.RGAvt.com(link is external).
- Should you buy this rebounding FTSE 100 stock for your ISA in May?
- Reporters Without Borders Germany sues German foreign intelligence agency BND over communications mass surveillance
- Accenture and SAP® to Help Organizations Transform Their Business Through RISE with SAP
- Mc Crossan calls for substantial social housing investment in West Tyrone
- Mc Hugh says Mc Nulty is “a good man caught in a situation not…