Sign up for our COVID-19 newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest coronavirus news throughout New York A 29-year-old woman was killed when she crashed her vehicle in her hometown of Hicksville early Monday morning.Nassau County police said Christine Monaco was driving a Toyota northbound alone on North Broadway when the vehicle left the roadway and struck a utility pole in front of Sears shortly before 1 a.m.The victim was taken to an area hospital where she was pronounced dead less than an hour later.Second Squad detectives impounded the vehicle and found no criminality.
- SC Directs Centre To Ensure Proper Care For Senior Citizens Living Alone Amidst COVID-19 [Read Order]
- Grace at formal is ‘gender equality issue’
- Samworth to extend food-to-go presence
- Frank Viele Had Hometown Fans Capture His Concert Footage For This Exciting New Video [Premiere]
- SMC dual degree program grows