Sign up for our COVID-19 newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest coronavirus news throughout New York An 33-year-old Peconic man was killed when crashed the truck he was driving in Hampton Bays over the weekend.Southampton Town Police said the driver of a Dodge Ram 1500 with a Illinois registration struck a tree off the roadway on Flanders Road, west of Red Creek Road, shortly before 8 a.m. Sunday.The victim, who was identified as Julio Tocay, was pronounced at the scene.Southampton Town Detectives are continuing the investigation and ask anyone with information regarding this incident to call them at 631-702-2230.
- Foreign journalists banned from town where Bin Laden was living
- Growing more on less land
- US Labor Dept online advisor clarifies rights and responsibilities under H-1B visa program
- Operation Martillo: U.S., Guatemalan forces make huge cocaine seizure
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip explains why Arsenal are ‘really difficult’ to play against