24SHARESShareShareSharePrintMailGooglePinterestDiggRedditStumbleuponDeliciousBufferTumblr None of us would be where we are today if it weren’t for our teams – the employees who support and accomplish important daily tasks and help the organization achieve its overarching goals. We need our teams, so we should ensure they have what they need to function efficiently and smoothly.The Leadership Guy Peter Economy lists seven “super effective” ways to get our teams motivated in a recent Inc.com post. His list includes:Show people you work with how much you value them. Remember to thank your employees and teams.Create a welcoming workspace. Set up a collaborative and open-minded workplace.Encourage collaboration. Allow teammates to work together rather than always having to go through a supervisor.Don’t discourage happiness. Laughter and positive thinking are critical to “providing your workforce with stability and a sense of fulfillment,” Economy writes. continue reading »
- Is it time to visit Cuba?
- Trevor Green appointed Chief Barker of Variety, the Children’s Charity
- Organization helps Black boys in Atlanta break cycles of poverty through baseball
- “Inferno” at the Randolph
- Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center Releases Schedule of Upcoming Parenting Classes for…