The cute cottage at 2 Shaw St, Bardon. Photo: realestate.com.au A bit of work may need to be done to 2 Shaw Street, Bardon.Mr Argent has marketed the property as being “liveable right now”.“There is the chance to move in, rent out and make plans in your own time,” he said.The property features various sleep-outs that could be used as study books or converted into ensuites or walk-in robes. More from newsMould, age, not enough to stop 17 bidders fighting for this home1 hour agoBuyers ‘crazy’ not to take govt freebies, says 28-yr-old investor1 hour ago2 Shaw Street, Bardon.The original gem, at 2 Shaw St, Bardon, is in need of a major makeover and goes under the hammer on September 9.The three-bedroom, one-bathroom property is a deceased estate and could be transformed into a charming contemporary home. FREE: Get the latest real estate news direct to your inbox here 2 Shaw Street, Bardon.Urban Property Agents — Paddington selling agent Daniel Argent said the property had an original kitchen which featured its own fireplace. The original fireplace at 2 Shaw Street, Bardon.A cute cottage in a blue-chip suburb of Brisbane has hit the market for the first time since 1947. 2 Shaw Street, Bardon. The bathroom at 2 Shaw Street, Bardon.
- Concern about jailed Moroccan journalist on hunger strike
- Foreign journalists banned from town where Bin Laden was living
- Christmas crackdown on drink & drug driving well underway
- Why former FBI agent thinks ‘Golden State Killer’ suspect fits the serial killer profile
- Corpus JCR motion proposes to declare war on MCR