The home at 54 Collins St, Woody Point.A TIMBER cottage close to the water in Woody Point has sold after strong interest from buyers. Marketing agent Jo Szulc, of One Agency Redcliffe and North Lakes, said the three-bedroom property at 54 Collins St sold for $385,000. “We had massive interest in the home,” she said. “It was a timber home in an absolutely prime location, so the strong interest was really no surprise.” Ms Szulc said potential buyers included investors, owner-occupiers and renovators.“They all loved the property in terms of location and could see it had really good bones,’’ she said.More from newsLand grab sees 12 Sandstone Lakes homesites sell in a week21 Jun 2020Tropical haven walking distance from the surf9 Oct 2019Inside the home at 54 Collins St, Woody Point.‘‘It just needed that extra work to transform it from an original cottage to a beautiful home.’’ The local agent said the buyer was a local investor.“They were looking for a home, in a great location, that they could renovate,” she said. “They are possibly looking at raising and extending the home but their plans are still in the early stages.”Ms Szulc said the Woody Point market was still strong. “Supply is tight and demand is high. I don’t see it slowing down any time soon,” she said.
- All-out propaganda and intimidation in run-up to presidential election
- Snowden journalist Glenn Greenwald’s partner detained at Heathrow
- RSF urges French premier to refer “global security” bill’s article 24 to constitutional council
- Metro Board Votes To Pursue Options To Increase Face Covering Compliance Aboard Trains, Buses
- National award for Council’s ‘Road Safety Road Show’