Brookville, In. — Franklin County leaders have settled on a pay raise of three percent for government workers and elected officials. A five percent was proposed initially, but council members determined that level would not be sustainable. Drivers with a CDL will receive an additional $500 per year.County council members and commissioners will not receive the pay raise.
- What we’re reading: Buttigieg drops out of the race and COVID-19 continues to spread in the US
- Europe Data Centre Trends Report 2021 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Forecasting vs. Reality—Where do Home Prices Stand?
- Young Killygordon boy undergoes potentially life-changing surgery
- Were Dead Bodies Of Covid-19 Affected Persons Buried Without Death Certificate? Karnataka High Court Asks State