Shelby E. Pindell, 61, of Sunman passed away at 2:30am, Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at the Margaret Mary Community Hospital in Batesville. He was born at Connersville on May 21, 1957 the son of Loren and Bertie Norris Pindell. Survivors include one son Shelby (Faith) Pindell of Milan; three daughters Kelly and her husband Sean, Dainyon, and Krista ; three brothers Sam Pindell and Larry Pindell both of Sunman, and Kenny Pindell of Crawfordsville; six sisters; Letha Flannery of Greensburg, Coylean Denton of Milan, Glenda Wick of Texas, Ann Phillips of Crawfordsville, Bonnie Marshall of Greensburg and Elaine Shockey of Alabama . He was preceded in death by his parents. Mr. Pindell worked over 25 years at the US Shoe Factory and was a member of Mud Pike Baptist Church. Shelby’s wishes were to be cremated and a celebration of his life will be held on Wednesday, February 27 at 11am at the Stratton-Karsteter Funeral Home in Versailles with Rev. Debi Black of the Mud Pike Baptist Church officiating. Visitation will begin at 10am. Lunch will follow at the Upper Room in Osgood, The family will have a donation box at the Upper Room.
- Privacy campaigners & academics highlight dangers of programmatic advertising on charity websites
- Concern about jailed Moroccan journalist on hunger strike
- Metro Board Votes To Pursue Options To Increase Face Covering Compliance Aboard Trains, Buses
- Long Island Power Women in Business To Be Honored
- Your credit union roadmap