Greensburg, In. — For the second time this year a Decatur County resident has been arrested for threatening law enforcement officers. Terry Cripe, 53, allegedly made threats to police that led to the search and arrest.Cripe is being held in the Decatur County Detention Center.Sheriff David Durant said, “This is what happens when you make threats to Law Enforcement. We will respond swiftly to ensure the safety of the citizens of Decatur County. Simply put, this behavior won’t be tolerated. “A Sandusky man was arrested in March for similar charges.
- Organization helps Black boys in Atlanta break cycles of poverty through baseball
- Merton apologises for amped-up Winter Ball
- Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center Releases Schedule of Upcoming Parenting Classes for…
- Watch Tom Hamilton’s American Babies Perform “Lazarus” Ahead Of David Bowie Tribute
- TAUK Announces New Dates, Issues First Live Release Via New Nugs.net Partnership