Greensburg, IN—A prisoner being transferred to Decatur County Jail by the Jefferson County Sheriff Office managed to escape custody on Wednesday while in transit to Decatur County. The prisoner was found within the house and taken back into custody after being apprehended by the Greensburg Police Department K-9 units.Erica Stidham escaped from a Jefferson County Sheriff transport officer on South US 421 at County Road 280S.
- Operation “Cast lead”: news control as a military objective
- RSF urges French premier to refer “global security” bill’s article 24 to constitutional council
- One in five in U.S. report delayed health care during pandemic
- Odds & Ends: Michael Arden Takes On Merrily & More
- Agreement on cooperation signed between the City of Vukovar and the Faculty of Management in Tourism and Hospitality