Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar has been charged with making “insulting acts against a match official” following his comments on social media about the Champions League tie with Manchester United.The 27-year-old called the decision to award United a 94th-minute penalty in the match on 7 March “a disgrace”.Marcus Rashford scored to ensure a 3-1 win and the Premier League side went through to the Champions League quarter-finals on away goals after the tie ended 3-3 on aggregate. The penalty was awarded through VAR after referee Damir Skomina had initially given United a corner when Diogo Dalot’s shot struck Presnel Kimpembe and went over the crossbar.Skomina received a signal to check for a possible handball in the box and subsequently changed his decision.Neymar missed both legs of the tie through injury but wrote in an Instagram post that the penalty “doesn’t exist”.He added: “Four guys who know nothing about football watch a slow-motion replay in front of the television.”A hearing date is yet to be confirmed.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram
- Trends and Technology Shaping the Housing Market
- From BCCI To HCC – No Automatic Stay On Enforcement Of Awards
- Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center Releases Schedule of Upcoming Parenting Classes for…
- Group to premiere advocacy video
- Will You Accept This Rose from Jesse Tyler Ferguson?