World silver medalist Kellie Harrington will be the favourite to succeed Katie Taylor as women’s lightweight champion. Rio Olympians Joe Ward, David Oliver Joyce and Steven Donnelly are back to defend their titles.
- New Zealand hold onto Bledisloe Cup with punishing win over Australia
- Paul plans ambitious growth across London
- James Brown’s Original Band Members Team Up With All-Star Lineup For Phish Late Nights
- Watch Of Mice and Men’s Leighton Meester Sing
- Are micro branches the next big idea for credit unions?