Sky Deutschland said on Monday it had won the live broadcast rights in Germany for the UEFA Champions League football games until 2018.The German pay-TV operator, which did not disclose financial details, said it would broadcast 146 games per season, including 128 exclusively.Sky Deutschland is majority-owned by Rupert Murdoch’s entertainment company 21st Century Fox.
- Norwich Union sponsors National Trust raffles
- Public urged to avail of price cuts at Recycling Centres
- Ocean City’s Music Pier Getting Big-Screen Technology for Concerts
- Robbers grab 100,000 surgical masks at gunpoint as Ukraine enters shutdown
- Governor Wolf Announces Tax Credits for Lewistown Health Center