by Tracy McCue, Sumner Newscow â€” Â Has it already been that long?Twenty years ago, Wellington High School captured its one and so far only high school baseball championship when the Crusaders knocked off Topeka Hayden for the Class 4A title in Manhattan.The 1995 state championship team is being honored on May 7 between the Wellington High School baseball games with Clearwater. After the second game there will be a hamburger feed for players, coaches, managers and bat boys. Please let coachÂ Mike WilmothÂ know if you are going to be able to attend. For more information about the event click here.For the full version of the picture above click here.Â Follow us on Twitter. Update: Wellington organizer Mike Wilmoth said if tomorrow’s Wellington-Clearwater baseball game is postponed, the make up date will be next Wednesday, May 13. “It rained 3 1/2 inches last night at the ballpark and more rain is in the forecast,” Wilmoth said.No decision has been made at this time.1995 Wellington High School baseball team and Class 4A State Champions.
- The State of Giving Research in Europe: Household Donations to Charitable Organizations in Twelve European Countries
- Winners of LSAD / LIT and ELVES animation and motion design…
- Ocwen Announces New Partnership
- Why former FBI agent thinks ‘Golden State Killer’ suspect fits the serial killer profile
- Oxford research into Libya and democracy