Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas 1 Arsenal will be forced to wait if they want to sign Iker Casillas because the Real Madrid goalkeeper wants to stay where he is.The Spanish giants have targeted Manchester United number one David de Gea as a replacement for their long-serving keeper, with Arsenal and Liverpool monitoring the situation while they consider changes at the back.And the pressure is mounting on the Spanish World Cup winner after his latest poor display in the club’s weekend draw with Valencia.The keeper, 33, appeared to shout back at fans who were abusing him and that has prompted further speculation over his future.But Casillas has told Madrid, Arsenal, Liverpool and anyone else interested in him moving on that he is determined to see out his Bernabeu contract which runs until 2017.
- Imperial Riviera achieves 2019% revenue growth in 53
- Two major eligibility changes for 2016 Diamond Mile
- In small interactions before Olympics, Korean unity emerges
- ‘I’m not thinking about the future’ – Morata brushes off Arsenal transfer talk
- Shasta Creations volleyball team takes third in Bayview Classic