165Let’s talk business.Catch up on the business news closest to you with our daily newsletter. Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set! AD Quality Auto 360p 720p 1080p Top articles1/5READ MOREGame Center: Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday, 10 a.m. Authorities are still investigating. Lopez said he did not know why the man was walking on the freeway. MONTEBELLO – A pedestrian was struck and killed this morning on the westbound Pomona (60) Freeway near the Paramount Boulevard exit, officials said. The man, who has not been identified, was walking on the freeway at 4:10 a.m. when he was struck by a 1991 Honda Accord, said Conrad Lopez, a sergeant with the California Highway Patrol. He died at the scene, Lopez said. The driver of the Accord, a 50-year-old Covina man whose name was not released, was not injured. He does not face any charges, Lopez said.
- Flying Lotus Announces New Album, Shares “Fire Is Coming” Video Featuring David Lynch [Watch]
- J-D, ESM, CBA, Grimes boys move into sectional playoffs
- Syracuse soccer’s McIntyre, Bono, three others snag ACC honors
- Woman accuses Palm Beach County Mayor Dave Kerner of holding ‘WTF’ paper
- Farmer loses over 800 chickens in Berbice