Twitter/@JENNeraly_crazyLocker room dances after big college football wins have become quite ubiquitous. On-field dances while you watch the clock run out on an arch-rival? Now that’s next level. With just six second left in regulation, Ohio State wide receiver Mike Thomas stood on the field and danced, eventually morphing his moves into the beginning of an “O-H-I-O.” We’re sure plenty of Buckeyes at home were ready to finish it, as the door slammed on the Wolverines.Mike Thomas. Lol #GoBucks @Cantguardmike #shhhh pic.twitter.com/Rhd8Y7msS1— Lindsey (@lindzlou01) November 28, 2015LOL This man @Cantguardmike is a FOOL!! #Zone6 https://t.co/J0q9QxzROR— Zach S ith #Zone6 (@CoachZachSmith) November 28, 2015Ohio State has been up-and-down this season, but it picked a perfect spot for its best game of the year. Now, they need to root for Penn State to pull off a big upset.
- British Red Cross project marks 5 years of Syria crisis
- Supreme Court: Fake abortion clinics have license to lie
- Concern about jailed Moroccan journalist on hunger strike
- Elected Officials Talk about Reopening City after Governor Issues Guideline
- The Amundsen Sea Polynya International Research Expedition (ASPIRE)