Actor Emraan Hashmi says he cannot ‘risk’ making a film catering only to children. However, he hopes that his forthcoming film Mr. X on an invisible man, draws children to theatres.” I am counting kids as a bonus audience for Mr. X. I cannot take a risk of making a film only for children… it will be risky for me to do so,” Emraan said here. Directed by Vikram Bhatt, Mr. X, which releases on Friday, features Amyra Dastur with Emraan.While the actor hopes the movie is received well, he says he is neither attached to success nor to failure.“I have learnt from my mistakes. As an actor, I am neither attached to the success nor to failure. I feel success is more dangerous,” he said.Emraan will be seen as an invisible ATS officer in Mr. X.
- James Brown’s Original Band Members Team Up With All-Star Lineup For Phish Late Nights
- Pippin Bonds Out, Faces Six Drug Related Counts
- AFCON 2019: Ivory Coast warm-up with win over Zambia
- Ancelotti MUST win Champions League to keep Real Madrid job, claims Spanish football expert
- ‘Severe lack of sunshine’ to blame for low Vitamin D levels in Donegal – GP