Memorial contributions may be directed to a charity of choice. To sign the online guestbook or to leave a personal condolence, please visit www.cookrosenberger.com. The staff of Cook Rosenberger Funeral Home is honored to care for the family of Dorothy Webb. Friends may visit with the family on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 from 10 to 11 a.m. at Cook Rosenberger Funeral Home, 929 Main Street, Brookville. Services will begin at 11 a.m. and burial will follow in Orange North Cemetery in Fayette County. Dorothy H. Webb, of Connersville, was born on November 17, 1927 the daughter of Oscar and Ada Gibson Hensley. She married Marshall T. Webb in 1945 and he preceded her in death in 1983. Dorothy was a devoted wife, and mother. She loved the Lord and faithfully attended church as often as she could. On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at the age of 89, Dorothy passed away at her residence. Those surviving who will cherish Dorothy’s memory include her children, Carol (Gene) Byrd of Liberty, Becky (Charles) Holliday of Connersville, and Mark Thomas (Stacy) Webb of Eaton, OH; 10 grandchildren, 11 great grandchildren; sisters, Nancy Abernathy of Brookville, Edith Grant of Blooming Grove and Doris Jackson of Maryland. Besides her parents and husband, she was preceded in death by 2 daughters, Shirley Ann Richardson and Betty Jean Norman, and an infant son, David Michael Webb.
A ransomware attack may have hit the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Office during the 2016 presidential election, it was revealed Wednesday.The alleged incident was not reported to state or federal officials at the time.According to elections office employees, the attack created panic and prompted immediate action to isolate or minimize any damage in the office’s server room.In additions, some employees lost several days of work.Supervisor of Elections Wendy Sartory Link, who was appointed to the position in January of last year, discussed the situation on Wednesday.She says she only learned about it when the information technology director she inherited from her predecessor, Susan Bucher, left last year and she ended up questioning an office information technology specialist who has since become the IT director.Bucher denies Link’s claims of a ransomware attack, saying, “I can swear on a stack of Bibles that our county was never ransomwared. It is irresponsible for the supervisor [Link] to scare our voters. We are behind Palm Beach County’s firewall. And she [Link] should know better.”Link adds that the public should not be concerned about security for the March 17 primary election. She explains, “This happened in 2016. It’s unfortunate that it’s come to light now right before the election because I don’t want voters to be confused, and I don’t want anybody to feel like our current election system is unsafe. Because it’s not.”Link emphasizes that voters’ personal information was not exposed.A six-person team from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security recently conducted an extensive review of the elections office, Link explains. She believes, “if there had been something earth-shattering or glaring, I’m sure they would have alerted us to that before they left.”Link says the incident happened in September 2016, between the August primary and the November general election. She does not believe that the office paid any ransom.Gov. Ron DeSantis suspended Bucher, who is a registered Democrat, in January 2019. He said at the time that she failed to properly conduct three statewide recounts for the 2018 midterms. Bucher later resigned rather than fighting the suspension in the Republican-controlled Florida Senate.Link says she immediately contacted the Florida Division of Elections, which was unaware of the incident, and reported it to the FBI. The FBI referred her to the Department of Homeland Security.She does not believe the ransomware attack is related to the 2016 infiltration of two Florida counties by Russian intelligence agents, which was mentioned in Robert Mueller’s report on Russian meddling with that election.
Final Fantasy VII: Remake – PlayStation 4 E3 2019 – Square Enix once again re-clarifies Final Fantasy VII: Remake’s multi-episode approach, saying it has a full plan and internal schedule set for future games. Lots of wires have been crossed about the Final Fantasy VII: Remake. It’s not just a game, but an episodic series that’ll span multiple separate releases. Each episode will be the size of a full game, the publisher says. The two-disc version that launches in March 2020 is just the first episode and there are more on the way. Square Enix’s Yoshinori Kitase previously said the team doesn’t really know where the games will go or how long they’ll take to develop, leading us to believe the wait is just beginning. Final Fantasy games are notorious for their nebulous, often-long dev cycles. Now Kitase says the team has a roadmap set in place for its future Final Fantasy VII: Remake games, and new episodes shouldn’t take as long to make. Read Also: Final Fantasy 7 Remake combat: everything you need to know The first episode, which takes place entirely in Midgar, is the foundation for future titles. Thanks to the progress the team made building Midgar’s world and learning the ropes of the Luminous Engine, Kitase thinks development on other episodes won’t take quite as long. But as we’ve learned from years of waiting, nothing is ever certain with Final Fantasy. The official Final Fantasy VII: Remake Twitter published a breakdown of statements from Kitase: “FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE goes much deeper into the world and characters of FINAL FANTASY VII than ever before. “It’s a huge volume of work and data to re-imagine this world. Each game in the project will have a volume of content comparable to a standalone FINAL FANTASY. “While the development team finish the first game in the project, we are continuing to plan and outline the overall volume of content for the second. “Due to the work already done on the first game we anticipate development of the second game to be more efficient. We have our own internal schedule and plan, but for now we’d like to focus our information on the first game in the project. “The first game in the project takes place in the eclectic city of Midgar, we chose to focus on Midgar as it best represents the world of VII as a location more than any other. Midgar is full of imagination with myriad influences and surprises around every corner” Final Fantasy VII: Remake’s first episode launches March 3, 2020, and is coming first to PS4 and other platforms later. TodayYesterday7 days ago30 days ago US$59.99 $59.99 $59.99 Buy $59.99