Published on August 29, 2015 at 1:01 pm Contact Paul: email@example.com | @pschweds Sophomore Austin Wilson and freshman Eric Dungey are both listed as second-string quarterbacks. Sophomore AJ Long was limited throughout practice with a right-hand injury and last week Shafer said he can’t be in the quarterback competition if he’s not healthy. Comments Freshman Kielan Whitner is listed as a backup strong safety behind sophomore Antwan Cordy while redshirt freshman Rodney Williams and sophomore Chauncey Scissum are listed as the free safeties. It’s the same as the preseason depth chart, but defensive coordinator Chuck Bullough has said that a freshman safety will likely be in a rotation of four with the other three returning players. Junior wide receiver Brisly Estime is projected to start opposite sophomore Steve Ishmael. He missed seven games last year due to injury but has impressed in the portions of practice open to the media. Estime jumped over junior Alvin Cornelius to take one of the top receiver spots. Sophomore cornerback Corey Winfield is listed ahead of junior Wayne Morgan at one of the corner spots. Morgan was ahead of Winfield on the preseason depth chart, but Morgan is coming off an injury in which he missed the final nine games of the year. With its season opener against Rhode Island six days away, Syracuse released its Week 1 depth chart on Saturday.The two-deep list includes 24 players with starting experience and senior center Rob Trudo leads the Orange with 33 previous starts.Here are some quick observations from the depth chart:Walk-on senior right guard Seamus Shanley is listed as the starting right guard ahead of redshirt freshman Aaron Roberts. Shanley was listed as Roberts’ backup and is the shortest offensive lineman on the two-deep depth chart. Throughout training camp, SU head coach Scott Shafer hasn’t mentioned Shanley as someone who is standing out. Facebook Twitter Google+
StumbleUpon Submit Share LV BET celebrates Vanarama National League’s return July 17, 2020 Related Articles FA to carry out review of broadcasting rights January 8, 2020 DCMS praises ‘constructive talks’ with FA over streaming rights January 16, 2020 Share Vanarama National League clubs have voted by a ‘clear majority’ to cancel all remaining fixtures for its three non-league divisions.In total 90 per cent of all National League clubs, across its three leagues, responded to the organisation’s proposal to end the playing season for all fixtures scheduled up to and including 25 April 2020. As a result, the National League, National League North and National League South will be concluded effectively immediately. National League Chief Executive Officer, Michael Tattersall, commented: “At a time when the entire country is wrestling with the devastating impact of Covid-19, the cancellation of the remaining normal season matches brings a degree of certainty to our clubs coping with the business implications of the virus.”Clubs that have yet to vote on the decision will still be given the option to voice opinions with the organisation wanting to ‘include as many preferences as possible before the final voting result is declared’. Nevertheless, given the apparent substantial number of clubs which have opted to end the current season, the final decision seems like a formality to show how many teams voted either way. Information regarding promotion and relegation has yet to be announced with a variety of measures still being discussed according to the organisation. The league will possibly use protocols already been implemented by other organisations, looking at how other leagues have handled a campaign conclusion. In Scotland the SPFL declared that the season would end effectively immediately in its second, third and fourth division. The current, and final, standings have then been used resulting in Dundee gaining promotion and Partick Thistle suffering relegation. Whereas, the Football Association (FA) revealed that steps six and below of the football pyramid would be ‘null and void’. The National League divisions have been suspended since March 16 after the spread of the coronavirus in the UK led to all sporting activities being indefinitely postponed or cancelled.