Kane jets to Caribbean for warm weather rehab in bid to be fit for Euros

first_imgHARRY KANE is hoping a trip to the Caribbean will speed up his recovery from hamstring surgery and have him perfectly poised for the Euros, according to reports.The Daily Mail say the Spurs striker has flown out to the tropics to complete a warm weather training programme.2 Kane has flown out to the Caribbean to speed up his recoveryCredit: ReutersEngland frontman Kane had an operation last month to repair the damage he suffered in Spurs’ 1-0 defeat at Southampton on New Year’s Day.SPURS NEWS LIVE: Follow all the latest news on TottenhamOne top doctor has warned Kane is likely to miss the Euros because his recovery will take longer than expected.But the man himself looked to be making great strides in a workout video he posted to his 2.3 million Twitter followers last week.He said he was making “good progress”.And this journey to warmer climes is all part of his planned rehab carefully put together by Tottenham medics.Clubs regularly plan warm weather training camps.The heat loosens tight muscles and increased vitamin D levels are reportedly beneficial to those in rehab.Kane is expected to start running outdoors next month and could make the final few games of his club’s season.2tottenham newsHARRY ALL FOUR ITKane admits Spurs must win EIGHT games to rise into Champions League spotGossipALL GONE PETE TONGVertonghen wanted by host of Italian clubs as long Spurs spell nears endBELOW PARRSpurs suffer blow with Parrott to miss Prem restart after appendix operationPicturedSHIRT STORMNew Spurs 2020/21 home top leaked but angry fans slam silver design as ‘awful”STEP BY STEP’Jose fears for players’ welfare during restart as stars begin ‘pre-season’KAN’T HAVE THATVictor Osimhen keen on Spurs move but only if they sell Kane this summerA run out there should stand him in good stead to lead his country at what is basically a home Euros.Spurs boss Jose Mourinho did look to try to land Olivier Giroud in the recent window as a replacement for Kane.But winger Steven Bergwijn and midfielder Gedson Fernandes were the only new arrivals.Harry Kane works out to stretch his leg in Tottenham training gymlast_img read more

Scientists from 15 countries study deep carbon sources in Costa Rica

first_imgThe interior of the Earth has large unexplored sources of carbon, and a group of 35 scientists are meeting at the University of Costa Rica (UCR) Thursday to share the latest advances and research on the subject.The experts, from 15 countries, were invited by the U.S. Deep Carbon Observatory (DCO) to attend a workshop organized by the UCR’s Central American School of Geology and the National Seismological Network (RSN).The group will tour the Turrialba and Poás volcanoes, where they will conduct measurements of gases that will help them better understand those emissions.“Currently the location of only 10 percent of the planet’s carbon is known, and the remaining 90 percent is in the interior of the Earth. Hence the importance of joint research,” RSN expert Carlos Ramírez Umaña said.Some substances obtained from carbon such as methane, benzene and alcohol, are widely used in industry and in everyday activities such as vehicle fuel, cooking and for providing energy to homes.The forum also will address issues related to underground life, volcanic emissions and even the beginning of life, “as the human being is made ​​of carbon compounds,” RSN geologist Gino González said.The group of scientists includes geologists, biologists, chemists, physicists and engineers from India, China, France, Italy, Japan, England, Portugal, South Africa, the United States, Taiwan and Costa Rica. Facebook Comments Related posts:Costa Rican students turn larvae, crickets into nutritious meals to fight hunger Which little piggy is it? Sexual rebellion and murder among the bees Researchers find specimen of Costa Rican frog believed to be extinctlast_img read more