The cast includes Fischer, Martin Landry, Erin Maguire, Dana Wilson and Gretchen Wylder. The Til Divorce Do Us Part creative team includes sets by Mitchell Greenberg, costumes by Tony winner Paloma Young and Ashley Rose Horton, lighting by Julie Duro and sound by Nevin Steinberg. Show Closed This production ended its run on April 13, 2014 Til Divorce Do Us Part features a concept, lyrics and choreography by Ruthe Ponturo and music by John Thomas Fischer. The comedy is inspired by Ponturo’s life—after many years of marriage she was left by her Broadway producer husband for a younger woman. Ponturo wrote the show while going through her divorce. Til Divorce Do Us Part Waldrop garnered a Tony nod for Just Between Friends. Other credits include Bette Midler’s Divine Miss Millennium tour, Bea Arthur, When Pigs Fly, Newsical, Game Show and Ziegfeld Follies of 1936. In sickness and in health! Til Divorce Do Us Part, an original musical revue, will begin performances February 7 off-Broadway at the DR2 Theatre. Directed by Tony nominee Mark Waldrop, the production is set to open on February 18. View Comments Related Shows
- Warning from trade groups: Proposed CFPB debt collection rules could snag credit unions
- Imperial Riviera achieves 2019% revenue growth in 53
- French woman wants to marry a robot as expert predicts sex robots to become preferable to humans
- Showdown at Lindo Park Hard Courts.
- Gugler Ties Single-Round Record; Florida Southern Remains on Top