Brookville, In. — A report from the Connersville News-Examiner says Franklin County engineer Ted Cooley has resigned following the Community Crossings grant program application process.Officials from the Indiana Department of Transportation told county officials the applications submitted were incomplete, confusing and contained no supporting documentation.Franklin County commissioners commended Cooley for accepting responsibility but did express some concern over issues raised by state officials.Cooley has been serving as the engineer for the last six years and will remain at the post until December 1, 2017.
- We must all work together to feed poor
- Indonesia examines plan to reopen schools in December or next year
- Bitcoin backed by four in five experts as Aussies trade white picket fences for cryptocurrency
- The Latest: Chinese hoop league allows some spectators
- J-D, ESM, CBA, Grimes boys move into sectional playoffs