Jack T. Haugh, 87 of Milan passed away Monday February 12, 2018 at Ripley Crossing at Milan. He was born in Lincoln Park, MI on February 8, 1931 the son of Virgil and Myrtle (Heckert) Haugh. He married Barbara Ann (Berrier) Haugh May 1950; they were married 67 years. Jack is a highly recognized builder of muzzle loading firearms from start to finish. A true craftsman to his trade, known widely for his individualism and superior locks. Jack owned his own shop in Friendship call Haughs Custom Guns.Jack is survived by his wife: Barb Haugh; daughter: Nancy (John), Cindy (Jim), Henna (Brian) and sons: Cole (Carol) and Frank (Barb). Blessed with 20 grandchildren, 37 great-grandchildren, other family and friends. Jack is preceded in death by daughter: Roxanne Keifer and siblings.Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. February 15, 2018 at Akers Friendship Cemetery with Pastor Charlie Miller officiating. Memorials may be made to the NMLA or CLA. Filter-DeVries-Moore Funeral Home entrusted with arrangements, P.O. Box 146 Dillsboro, In 47018 (812)432-5480. Go to filterdevriesmoore to leave a online condolence for the family.
- Office of Governor Tom Wolf Statement on SB 984 Concerning Ride Sharing
- Gobernador Wolf solicita a la legislatura a proteger a los residentes de Pennsylvania de los desalojos y ejecuciones hipotecarias
- GeoSea to Set Up Albatros Foundations
- Bibby Offshore CEO Leaves after 25 Years
- DepEd-Antique lauds new Kinaray-a book for children