Sky Deutschland said on Monday it had won the live broadcast rights in Germany for the UEFA Champions League football games until 2018.The German pay-TV operator, which did not disclose financial details, said it would broadcast 146 games per season, including 128 exclusively.Sky Deutschland is majority-owned by Rupert Murdoch’s entertainment company 21st Century Fox.
- AFCON 2019: Ivory Coast warm-up with win over Zambia
- Don Cherry fired from longtime ‘Hockey Night in Canada’ role following immigrant comments
- Sunshine Girls get massive beating
- ABL: Menk forms coaching ‘dream team’ with Alapag, Seigle on Alab sideline
- PSC presses for establishment of PPC, Integrity Commissions