Table-tennis club ”Spin 2012” from Sarajevo, which was founded by sisters Amela Hadžiahmetović-Mujezinović and Emina Hadžiahmetović, in its debut season won first place in half-season of Premier League of BiH.Sisters Hadžiahmetović continued their dominance on BiH table-tennis scene, because previously when they played for other clubs, that club usually won the champion title.On Sunday, Spin 2012 defeated the team of ”Bugojno” with 4:0.”We are glad that we made excellent results in the first season of Premier League of BiH. There are more and more members in club. I believe that we promote table-tennis in the best possible way”, said Amela Hadžiahmetović-Mujezinović.
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Is Greg Zuerlein playing Saturday? (Updated)
- Help wanted: Driver and Direct Support Professional at Futures Unlimited
- (UPDATED with weather information) It has been 20 years! Reunion set for 1995 state champion Wellington High School baseball team
- Friday January 17th KGLO Morning News
- Monday March 9th KGLO Morning News