Plaintiffs’ lawyers battling Johnson & Johnson in a multi-district litigation over allegedly defective hip implants faced what appeared to be a couple of hostile Fifth Circuit judges who seemed ready to take the extraordinary step of stopping U.S. District Judge Ed Kinkeade of Dallas from moving forward with more bellwether trials. Oral arguments Thursday at the Fifth Circuit proved highly dramatic in a case that is attracting significant legal attention . . .You must be a subscriber to The Texas Lawbook to access this content. Password Lost your password? Remember me Username Not a subscriber? Sign up for The Texas Lawbook.
- FAITHFULLY: Kielan Whitner relies on religion throughout his circuitous path to starting role at Syracuse
- Syracuse lands Class of 2020 No. 3 recruit Owen Hiltz
- Exauditor called back to court
- Bullied gay writer uses tortured past in new novel to inspire young
- Modernday British are onethird AngloSaxon